Statement by Leopold Bareš, owner of LBSH Holding, a.s. and Chairman of the Board of SIPRAL, a.s. regarding the current situation caused by the spread of the coronavirus SARS CoV-2
19 March 2020 – Companies that fall under LBSH Holding (SIPRAL, a.s., its subsidiary SIPRAL UK, Jirny Development Company a.s., J Development, a.s.) have adopted the following key preventative measures within the framework of its operations and on current construction project sites. Their goal is to prevent further uncontrolled spread of the SARS CoV-2 coronavirus.
- Employees whose type of work and technical equipment permit it may request to work from home from March 16.
- We will make every effort to ensure the distribution of masks and providing disinfecting soap at all workplaces to healthy employees who must be physically present.
- We will measure the temperature of all employees upon arrival at work.
- Meetings with external suppliers and clients are being held exclusively remotely using e-mail, telephone, videoconferencing, and other means of online communication.
- We have established a special area for drivers of trucks transporting goods outside the inner area of the Sipral Production and Logistics Centre in Jirny.
“The most important thing is that we continue to function, produce, and deliver our façades. Therefore, we must overcome our fears and accept the situation as a reality. We cannot stop working on projects, project planning, production preparations, production itself, and on-site assembly. I, of course, realize that sometimes things are beyond our control. But we must continue to look for ways to keep moving forward,” says Leopold Bareš.